Wednesday, December 26, 2012

A Menu for Christmas

Last week was a blur to me. Hubby was out of town for part of it. We were all still in school until Friday.  Throw in sports activities, Christmas parties, making treats for teachers, etc, and there was little time for blogging.

I did cook most of the week...even when Hubby was gone.

What did I cook?

I don't know.

Like I said, the week was a blur.

I think it went something like this.

Sunday:  Tacos (I think), salsa, refried beans

Monday:  On Your Own

Tuesday: Rotisserie Chicken (a new crockpot recipe), Hashbrown potato casserole, rolls

Wednesday:  Pancakes and Bacon

Thursday:  Korean Beef and rice (and some kind of roll or bread...I just can't remember what kind :)

Friday:  Bubble Up Pizza, chips

Saturday:  Pork Chops and Rice, Cheese Stuffed Rolls

And then there is this week:

Sunday:  Chicken Spaghetti, leftover cheese stuffed rolls, salad

Monday: Baked potato soup, salad, Crusty Parmesan Garlic bread

Tuesday: Skillet steaks, skillet hashbrowns, black eye peas, soft garlic breadsticks (new recipe)

Wednesday:  On Your Own night (Date night for Mom and Dad...sushi :)

Thursday: Meatballs and Gravy over rice, French bread, carrots/Ranch

Friday:  Homemade Pizza (cheese and meat)

Saturday:  Not sure yet...we are having Christmas with my family this weekend so plans are still in the works.

I also have been making a lot of cinnamon bread, peppermint marshmallows, holiday pretzel sticks.  And there is a lot more in the works. 

Whew.

All caught up.

Now I can go to sleep.

What are you eating this week?

Reba

No comments:

Post a Comment

Food for Thought (Comments)