Wednesday, December 5, 2012

The Mid-Week Menu (Yet Again)

Here it is, mid-week. And I am just now posting a menu.

But I am cooking.

Well, mostly. :)

As much as is possible this time of year...

Sunday:  Cheesy Sausage and Potato Casserole (new recipe...yum!), rolls

Monday:  Grilled Cheese Sandwiches (I was actually at a social event, so my crew and hubby were on their own)

Tuesday:  On Your Own  (smoothies for the little ones and me, just for fun)

Wednesday:  Braided Spaghetti Bread

Thursday:  Crockpot Cream Cheese Chicken, rice

Friday:  Pizza (4 cheese, ham, and pepperoni/Canadian bacon)

Saturday:  Chuck Roast Barbecue sandwiches, chips, and chocolate pie for Child 1's birthday "party" (with family)

That is what is going on at our house.  How about at yours?

Reba



No comments:

Post a Comment

Food for Thought (Comments)