Tuesday, November 20, 2012

A Menu of Thanks...

Hubby was gone last week.  I did cook but I didn't get the menu posted. Not that I think many people were disappointed with that. But it is a good record for me about what we are eating.  So I am going to try to remember last week and then will add this week's menu.  Try being the key word there. :)

Note:  I haven't made many new recipes, though I have been making some new ingredients (like the sauce for sloppy Joes).  I hope to try some more recipes after the Thanksgiving holiday. Life has just been too busy; I am sticking to my comfort zone until it settles down. :)

Sunday:  Sweet and sour chicken, fried rice
Breakfast:  Overnight coffee cake

Monday:  Sloppy Joes (new recipe), french fries, Oreo cupcakes

Tuesday:  On Your Own night

Wednesday:  Chicken Spaghetti, garlic bread, carrots

Thursday:  Eggs and cheese, sausage rolls (store bought)

Friday:  shakes and popcorn (Movie night!)
Breakfast:  pumpkin muffins (same recipe but some more "natural" ingredients)

Saturday:  Grilled shrimp boil kabobs, homemade bread

Sunday:  Butter cream chicken, angel hair pasta,  carrots
Breakfast:  Cinnamon roll crescent rolls

Monday:  Easy cheesy beefy crescent squares, salad

Tuesday:  Baked potato soup, crusty bread (new recipe...YUM!)

Wednesday:  On your own night

Thursday (Turkey Day!): turkey, cornbread dressing, 7 layer salad, rolls, mashed potatoes and gravy, green bean bundles.  Dessert:  Pumpkin cake, chocolate eclair

Friday:  Pizza snowballs, chips

Saturday: Turkey and biscuits with gravy (new recipe)

I am sure there will be a lot of leftovers in there... :)

Reba

No comments:

Post a Comment

Food for Thought (Comments)