Thursday, November 29, 2012

The Week After Menu...

Oops!  That last post wasn't really supposed to be on this blog. It should have been on my CloudCrew blog.  Just in case you were wondering what on earth I was doing.  I can't really answer that.  I don't know what I was doing either. :)

Anyway, here is the menu for the week after Thanksgiving at our house.  At least this year.  Always subject to change...

Sunday:  Turkey and gravy over biscuits, mashed potatoes, leftover salad, leftover dressing, leftover desserts

Monday:  Breakfast for dinner...pancakes and bacon.  I don't know why something so simple is as exciting as it is to my crew, but this is one of their favorites.

Tuesday:  Beef Stew (new recipe), crusty rolls (new recipe)

Wednesday:  On Your Own/Mommy and Daddy sushi night :)

Thursday:  Pan Fried Swai, brown rice, carrots/Ranch, and Parmesan garlic bread

Friday:  Taco Pasta Bake (new recipe), chips

Saturday: Cheesy sausage and potato casserole (new recipe), rolls, and possibly salad

So, this week it was back to life, back to reality, back to cooking.

What are you having for dinner this week?

Reba



No comments:

Post a Comment

Food for Thought (Comments)