Thursday, November 1, 2012

Boo...It's a Late Menu!

Yes, I am late.

Even later than usual.

But even in the midst of busyness, we are eating around here.

Sunday:  On Your Own night (Mark and I were away for the weekend, so the kids had tacos with my parents; we had pizza on our way home)

Monday:  Korean beef, basmati rice, carrots/Ranch, rolls

Tuesday:  Parmesan honey pork (new recipe), hashbrown potatoes, rolls

Wednesday:  Baked potato soup, asiago garlic bread

Thursday:  Grilled cheese sandwiches, deli meat, pineapple

Friday:  Leftovers (football game)

Saturday:  Fried chicken tenders, mashed potatoes, rolls, molten chocolate lava cakes for dessert

I know, I know. It is almost the end of the week.

But even if it wasn't written, I have followed it.

What has been for dinner at your house this week?

Reba


No comments:

Post a Comment

Food for Thought (Comments)