Sunday, December 18, 2011

The Week Before Christmas Menu...

Of all weeks, this is one I need to be organized. I need to have a plan. Especially with meals. Otherwise we will be eating take out ALL week long!

Sunday: Tacos, salsa, refried beans
Monday: Crispy cheese chicken, Parmesan mashed potatoes, rolls
Tuesday: French Dip (a Pinterest recipe), sweet potato fries
Wednesday: Garlicky baked shrimp over angel hair pasta, carrots and Ranch, cheese filled breadsticks
Thursday: Pizza Night
Friday: Sweet/Sour Chicken and Fried Rice (Pinterest)
Saturday/Christmas Eve: 7 layer salad, Baked potato soup, crusty bread

That is as far as I can think right now. :)

I also have some sweet treats in the works.

And I do plan on posting some recipes...I am behind about 10 of them. But it won't be until I am out of school. Two more days...woohoo!

Reba

No comments:

Post a Comment

Food for Thought (Comments)