Monday, October 3, 2011

Weekly Menu

Well, we did fairly well following last week's menu. This week should be easy...not many days to plan for due to sports and kid activities. The good news is that should slow down in a week or two. I am sure ready!

Here is our menu:
Sunday- Pizza (after a hike and no grocery store trip, a necessity)
Monday- Parmesan Crusted Tilapia (a Pinterest recipe...will share soon), wild rice, carrots and Ranch, and rolls
Tuesday- On Your Own
Wednesday- Ham steak, cheesy hashbrown potatoes (Pinterest recipe), black eye peas, 7 Up Biscuits (Pinterest), and possibly the one minute peanut butter cakes (Pinterest...I already tried one myself. Yum!)
Thursday- Teriyaki Chicken and white rice (Pinterest), veggies

Undecided about the weekend due to some sport/kid events.

I rarely list them but I do have strawberry smoothies a couple times a week, and the egg/cheese/bacon sandwich make for a good lunch for me!

So...

What is for dinner at your house this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Food for Thought (Comments)