Saturday, October 1, 2011

Ranch House Crock Pot Pork Chops

As you know, my latest "interest" is Pinterest. I have been trying to make at least one recipe from my Pinterest boards each week. As soon as I saw the picture and recipe, I knew it was next on my list.

This recipe actually has both a pork chop recipe and a mashed potato recipe, but I am going to separate them out to make it easier for me later when I am trying to find one or the other.

The recipe actually came from this site which apparently got it from this site. Not sure who came up with it originally, but whoever did, thank you. It is a very simple crockpot recipe yet oh, so good!

Ingredients:
6 pork chops (I just used loins)
2 cans cream of chicken soup
1 envelope DRY Ranch dressing mix (I used Hidden Valley)

Directions:
Place the pork chops in the crockpot. Of course, I am use my handy dandy liners for easy clean up later.

Pour the cream of chicken soup and Ranch dressing over the pork chops. Cook on low for 6 hours or high for 4. I did the low for 6.

Eat over mashed potatoes or rice...I imagine it would be good with either one.

Very simple, very tasty.

My favorite combination!

I will share the potato recipe soon...they were amazing!

Happy cooking,
Reba

No comments:

Post a Comment

Food for Thought (Comments)