Monday, October 24, 2011

This Week's Menu

Well, here is a tentative menu for the week, always subject to change. :) In fact, I can almost guarantee it will.

Monday: Cream Cheese Chicken served with brown rice, garlic assagio bread, and corn (I left the ingredients and recipe for my mother in law since I was not here until the evening...she threw it all in the crockpot and it was ready when we got home!)
Tuesday: Mostaccioli, garlic bread, salad, possibly molten chocolate lava cakes (our anniversary)
Wednesday: pancakes and bacon, fruit
Thursday: French Dip (new recipe), sweet potato fries
Friday: Crockpot Chicken Dip (with chips)
Saturday: Not sure yet.

I am using my crockpot THREE times this week. Yeah for the Crockpot...and Crockpot liners!

What are you having for dinner this week?

Reba

No comments:

Post a Comment

Food for Thought (Comments)