Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Peanut Butter Dip

I really want to give credit to whoever I got this recipe from but honestly, I cannot remember! I know I have had this dip at baby showers, but it has become such a favorite, I like to make it and just eat it for a meal sometimes (with apples). My favorite part? 4 ingredients, maybe five minutes to "assemble", and it is very yummy. I hate to say it, but I rarely eat apples without it anymore.

So, here is the big recipe.

Peanut Butter Dip

1 cup peanut butter (I usually use the low fat but today I used the natural which is not low fat but is very good)
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup cream cheese (I usually use light; the whipped is easier but the regular cream cheese works too)
1/4 cup milk

*I often make just a portion of it because it does make quite a bit.

Mix all four ingredients together. I have used both spoon and mixer. I prefer the mixer, just because to me it blends better.

Refrigerate any leftovers.

It is a good source of protein, right? :)


I don't usually make it this pretty but I was in a silly mood tonight. :)

Enjoy!
Reba

1 comment:

Food for Thought (Comments)