Monday, November 21, 2011

The Weekly Menu...or Part of It

Here is our weekly menu. Since we aren't eating out, I am having to get creative...

Sunday: grilled pork tenderloin, roasted baby bakers (potatoes), garlic bread sticks
Monday: dijon chicken linguine (Pinterest, carried over from last week since I ended up making the garlicky shrimp instead...yum!), salad, rolls
Tuesday: meatballs in gravy over rice, salad or veggies/Ranch, and cheese stuffed breadsticks (pumpkin muffins for breakfast)
Wednesday: homemade personal pizzas, turkey sugar cookies
Thursday: breakfast- cinnamon crescent rolls (Pinterest), pumpkin cake for dessert. We are having a BIG family meal that day so I won't list all of the many foods we will enjoy. Turkey is one of them though.
Friday: Appetizer day (with family) I am contributing peanut butter dip with apples and cream cheese topped with a tangy chipotle sauce and Wheat Thin crackers. Not together. Two different appetizers. :)
Saturday: I have no idea. I can't think past that turkey on Thursday. :)

What is for dinner at your house this week?

Reba

No comments:

Post a Comment

Food for Thought (Comments)