Sunday, November 27, 2011

This Week's Menu...Draft 1

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. We sure did. Loved the family and fun, but of course, the food was incredible too. I have some recipes I cannot wait to share with you. (I know you are just waiting in eager anticipation...) But since I need to get a grocery list going for my dear hubby, I thought I would go ahead and get the menu figured out for the week.

Sunday: Hamburgers, french fries, and milkshakes (My kids call it "Markie Rocketts" after visiting a couple of Johnny Rocketts restaurants...Mark would be my hubby, the chef for tonight's meal...)

Monday: Easy Chicken Taco Casserole (a Pinterest recipe)

Tuesday: Baked Potato Soup, a crusty bread

Wednesday: Mostaccioli, garlic bread, salad

Thursday: On Your Own night

Friday: Pizza "snowballs" (recipe from a friend)

I am undecided about next weekend. After not cooking for four days, I am a bit rusty in this meal planning thing. :)

What is for dinner at your house?

Reba

No comments:

Post a Comment

Food for Thought (Comments)