Saturday, August 13, 2011

This Week's Menu

I do have a recipe coming but tonight I am going to go ahead and post my weekly menu. This week is a bit crazier than normal with school starting and sports and open houses. So cooking will be a bit restricted this week. No new recipes either. The good news is I have gone to the grocery store and have the ingredients (except somehow I forgot milk) ready for the week!

Sunday: Breakfast- Pumpkin Muffins, Dinner- Out (Hunter and I are going to the movies, Mark and the other kids will probably pick something up)
Monday: Sandwiches/Lunchables, probably a salad for me
Tuesday: Sloppy Joes and sweet potato fries
Wednesday: Cream Cheese Chicken, Brown Rice, Salad or Carrots/Snap Peas
Thursday: Sandwiches/On Your Own
Friday: Shakes/Popcorn
Saturday: Flank Steak, Black Eye Peas, Katie Bread, Potatoes
Sunday: Crock Pot Tostadas, Salsa and Chips

What are you having at your house?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Food for Thought (Comments)