Sunday, June 12, 2011

This Week's Menu...

Well, I stuck fairly close to the menu last week. At least part of the week. Toward the end, we had a couple of changes and ended up not having Pork Chops Ole or anything Mahi Mahi. But that just means I have the ingredients for when I am ready to. :)

So, here is my menu for this week...

Sunday: Spaghetti, garlic bread, salad, and strawberry or strawberry/banana smoothies. When I say spaghetti, I should clarify, it was just plain noodles with Parmesan on top. Mark is really the only one who truly enjoys the meat sauce, though Hunter will eat it sometimes. Mark is gone, so we had plain. No, no butter or even oil. Just Parmesan if they want it. And I do use wheat/whole grain spaghetti. I actually prefer it nowadays.

Oh, and we had pumpkin muffins for breakfast...

Monday: Tostadas (recipe coming this week)

Tuesday: Build Your Own Pizza Night. I do hope to learn how to make some homemade crusts but I am not there yet. I just buy Boboli crusts and put a variety of toppings on the table like sauce, Canadian bacon, regular bacon, pepperoni, and lots of cheeses. The kids have their own personal pan pizza to make. They think it is so much fun. I would use veggies if any of them ate it beyond the sauce...

Wednesday: Ham (just a ham steak) and mashed potatoes, rolls, and salad. I am going to try yet another mashed potato recipe. I will let you know how that goes...

Thursday: Chicken Marsala (crockpot)...new recipe. I will let you know on that one too.

Friday: On Your Own Night

Saturday: Hamburgers and Hot dogs for the girls' family birthday celebration. Dessert? Cake and buttercream frosting of course...

So what is on your menu this week?

Reba

No comments:

Post a Comment

Food for Thought (Comments)