Sunday, June 19, 2011

This Week's Menu...

Here is the week's menu.

Sunday: Pizza (out) to celebrate a birthday and a special father

Monday: "Little Ham Sandwiches" with Molten Lava Cakes for dessert per the birthday girl's request since we got home too late on Sunday to make them.

Tuesday: Crock Pot Pork Chops. I am actually having these with my parents and sister/her family to celebrate a niece's birthday. Even though I am not making them, I just might get permission to share the recipe. I may need to call this blog Cooking with My Sister...

Wednesday: Chicken Marsala (put off from last week due to some time constraints)...recipe to follow

Thursday: Popcorn and shakes/movie night (just for fun...my kids love it :)

Friday: On Your Own. Part of us are going on a road trip so the other part are on their own. :)

So what are you having this week?

Reba

No comments:

Post a Comment

Food for Thought (Comments)