- 4 chicken breasts, cubed (Instead of cubing breasts, I used about 12 or 13 frozen chicken tenderloins instead...much easier)
- 1 stick butter (I just use the light Blue Bonnet spread instead)
- 8 ounces cream cheese (I used no fat which works but it doesn't "melt" as well as the regular)
- 2/3 cup Marsala wine (I just use cooking wine from the grocery store)
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup (I use the low fat)
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp basil
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- salt and pepper
Place chicken, butter, and spices/herbs in the slow cooker.
Mix cream cheese, wine, and mushroom soup. Pour over chicken.
Cook 4-5 hours on high.
I served mine with rice, bread, and carrots/snap peas and Ranch.
The house smells good now, and I didn't get any complaints from my peanut gallery. In fact, a couple of the kids raved about it.
I love crockpot recipes.
More recipes coming...