Wednesday, October 10, 2012

The Menu for the Week (A Few Days Late)

Yes, once again, I am a few days late on the menu.  I won't bore you with my many excuses for why.  It is just our life right now...

But the good news is that I am cooking.  And I stick to our menu (which is posted in the house) fairly well.

Here is how our week is looking:

Saturday:  Crockpot Chicken Dip, brownies and ice cream
Sunday:  Roasted Pork Tenderloin, fingerling potatoes, rolls, black-eye peas
Monday: Spaghetti with meat sauce, carrots (raw), garlic bread
Tuesday:  On Your Own night (which turned into a sushi date night for hubby and me)
Wednesday:  Cilantro Chicken (new recipe), basmati rice, rolls, carrots
Thursday:  Slow Cooker Honey Soy Pulled Pork (new recipe) sandwiches, chips
Friday:  Tacos, chips and salsa, refried beans


So far, I have stuck to it.  I am a little concerned about tomorrow. I just discovered my crockpot has a crack in the liner. :(  I will be VERY sad if I don't have a new crockpot liner OR crockpot soon. I use it a LOT.

So, what is for dinner at your house this week?

Reba

No comments:

Post a Comment

Food for Thought (Comments)