Thursday, May 24, 2012

Weekly Menu...A Tad Bit Late

I am late, I am late, I am late.

Confession is good for the soul.

It has been a crazy week with the end of school.  (Kids are done, I am not quite there yet)

So cooking has been minimal.

But I still have had a somewhat menu in my mind.

Sunday:  Dinner out
Monday: Bubble Up Enchiladas, carrots and Ranch
Tuesday: Ham and Cheese Sliders, Chips
Wednesday: Baseball game cuisine
Thursday:  Skillet sausage and potatoes, bread, veggies/Ranch
Friday: Crispy cheesy chicken, mashed potatoes, rolls
Saturday: Possibly Mongolian beef and fried rice...I haven't thought that far ahead
Sunday:  Hamburgers and Hot Dogs, potluck with church friends

What are you having for dinner this week?

Reba

No comments:

Post a Comment

Food for Thought (Comments)