Monday, May 28, 2012

Memorial Day Week Menu

This is the week I hope to get back to eating regularly...and exercising regularly.  The last two weeks have been a little messed up with the end of school and Memorial Day.  I am not even going to think about the calories I have taken in just in the last 48 hours nor the weight I may have gained...

So, anywho, here is the menu.  Maybe. 

Sunday:  Hamburger/hot dog cookout with church friends, avocado basil pasta, chunky avocado salsa (recipe coming soon), chips and salsa, baked beans, grapes on a stick, desserts (I didn't make all of that, just some parts :)

Monday/Memorial Day:  We had lunch at a friend's house.  For that I made Katie bread and Oriental salad as side dishes.  For dinner, we went to my parents' house for a cookout.  The nice thing was I didn't have to make anything. :)

Tuesday:  White Chicken Enchiladas (new recipe), chips, leftover chunky avocado salsa

Wednesday shrimp scampi over linguine (new recipe), salad, garlic bread

Thursday:  meatball casserole (new recipe), carrots/Ranch

Friday;  shakes and popcorn (MOVIE night :)

Saturday:  something grilled...possibly steak but I am up in the air about that right now

What is for dinner at your house this week?

Reba


2 comments:

  1. I am sorry I didn't post last week, but it featured a new type of salad, the usual stir fry, etc. This week looks like it will be hospital cafeteria food all week, but the best thing is that my dad is doing great after his heart bypass surgery. Jim is fending for himself all week, poor guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tonight I'm making a quiche with some leftover ham. I also have a pork tenderloin that I either need to cook or freeze. I still have several meals in the freezer (brought by friends over the past few weeks) which we really haven't been home long enough to thaw and eat. I'm on the lookout for some new recipes to try, so I'll be watching your Pinterest posts!

    ReplyDelete

Food for Thought (Comments)