Sunday, September 18, 2011

Weekly Menu for Another Crazy Week

It is going to be another crazy week, so who knows if this will work or not. :) I have parent/teacher conferences which means some late nights. But it is always good to have a goal. AND I already went grocery shopping for needed ingredients, so I have no excuses other than fatigue.

Saturday: Snack-Strawberry Smoothie, Crockpot recipe-Baked Potato Soup...I just couldn't wait any longer. I thought it was cold enough. :)
Sunday: Breakfast-Overnight coffeecake, Lunch- Sunday School potluck...I am bringing Apple Caramel Dip (recipe soon), Dinner-On Your Own
Monday: Sloppy Joes and Sweet Potato Fries (one of my conference nights)
Tuesday: On Your Own (I am conferencing, Mark will be SuperDaddy with games and homework and such)
Wednesday: Honey Chicken and white rice (new recipe, thanks to Pinterest!)
Thursday: On Your Own pizza night
Friday: Meatballs and Gravy (I am wanting these so much but every time I have it planned, something happens...) over rice

What is for dinner at your house this week?
Reba

No comments:

Post a Comment

Food for Thought (Comments)