Tuesday, September 18, 2012

The Menu. Belated.

Still behind.  Recipes to share.  Yet I keep falling asleep before I do.  Story of my life these days.  It will slow down at some point, right???

Anyway, I do have a menu for this week though the weeks and days are getting challenging.  Three of the four kids have activities in the evenings these days (thankfully not always the same days, though sometimes).  I am trying really hard to keep a steady menu whenever possible.  Not fancy necessarily but steady.

Sunday:  Dining out (celebrated my mom's birthday)  We did have the crescent cinnamon buns for breakfast though.

Monday:  Sausage and potatoes, carrots/Ranch, garlic asagio bread (I have to say this is one of the most popular dishes I make around here...)

Tuesday:  Meatballs and gravy, rice, carrots/Ranch (what can I say, it is a veggie they will eat), French baguette

Wednesday:  On Your Own (church, gymnastics, and T-ball)

Thursday:  Ham and Cheese sandwiches, chips (another crazy night)

Friday:  Football game

Saturday:  Braided Spaghetti Bread, Caesar salad

A bit spotty this week but I am trying.

What is for dinner at your house this week?

Reba


1 comment:

  1. Busy week for you!
    Monday: Pizza and salad
    Tuesday: Southwestern stew
    Wednesday: Leftover stew
    Thursday: Jim has a board meeting, I have leftovers
    Friday: Back to Conway

    ReplyDelete

Food for Thought (Comments)