Wednesday, February 20, 2013

My Menu. Or Two.

I am a little behind on menus.  Not a big deal, I am sure for y'all. But it is good for me to keep up with what we are eating.  Or have eaten.

Anyway, here is my menu for the last couple of weeks.

That being said, I have already tweaked it.

I figure it is one of my perks as a chef. :)

-->
Week of February 10
Sunday: Leftovers
Monday:  Italian dressing chicken and rice (new recipe, I am still tweaking it)
Tuesday:  Pancakes and bacon
Wednesday:  Baked potato soup, homemade "ciabatta" bread
Thursday:   OYO (pizza from Chicago with my sweetie :)
Friday:  hamburgers (homemade buns...yum!), fries, shakes
Saturday:  shrimp and chicken pad thai, salad

Week of February 17
Monday: Ham and egg cups (new recipe, will share tomorrow), toast (made from homemade sandwich bread)
Tuesday: tostadas, chips and salsa
Wednesday: homemade pizza (four cheese and a meaty)
Thursday: white chicken chili, some kind of bread...
Friday:  OYO (On Your Own)
Saturday: Roast beef in gravy, potatoes (new recipe), rolls

We also made our own chocolate donuts (recipe coming soon), cinnamon swirl bread, and chocolate/peanut butter muffins.

That about wraps it up in a nutshell.

How about you?

What is for dinner at your house? :)

Reba

No comments:

Post a Comment

Food for Thought (Comments)