Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Barbecued Chicken Wings (Link)

A couple years ago, we hosted a Super Bowl party at our house (showcasing the products we had won through Panasonic's Living in HD program). As we developed a menu, Mark was insistent we needed some chicken wings to complete our "buffet". He found this recipe online. They were delicious. Since then, we have made them for dinner. I don't make them often but the kids really enjoy them. Since I can get a bag of chicken wings for a few dollars, it is a nice and fairly cheap meal. I made them earlier this week along with some hashed brown potatoes, garlic bread, and some veggies/dip.

I don't feel right posting the recipe since Mark found it online, so I am going to share the link instead.

Becki's Oven Barbecue Chicken

Happy cooking!
Reba

No comments:

Post a Comment

Food for Thought (Comments)