Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Food for Februrary (Menu)

Here is our first week of February food (menu).  It sure did feel good to go shopping this week. :)  I think maybe I shouldn't have set a February challenge since I needed to restock on some necessities...

Anyway, here is the menu for the week.

Saturday:  Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts, Linguine, breads (odds and ends), carrots and Ranch

Sunday:  Stromboli, chips, smores brownies for dessert (new recipe)

Monday:  Breakfast- banana nut bread, dinner- On Your Own

Tuesday:  Korean Beef, rice, carrots/Ranch, Rhodes rolls

Wednesday:  Grilled Cheese sandwiches (Custom made...one child and I had pizza grilled cheese, another had plain, two had ham and cheese, all using homemade sandwich bread.  Yum!), chips, pear sauce (homemade, just like applesauce but with pears :)

Thursdsay:  Breakfast- Energy bites (new recipe), Dinner- Chicken tetrazzini (new recipe), Garlic parmesan breadsticks

Friday: Skillet sausage and potatoes, cheese stuffed rolls (some with cheese, some without)

Saturday:  Dinner out. :)

I have already been adjusting and moving things around, so this is all tentative.

But I do know I am cooking a lot. :)

What is for dinner at your house this week?

Reba

No comments:

Post a Comment

Food for Thought (Comments)