Friday, April 27, 2012

Cheddar Bacon Dip

To Celebrate Secretary's Day (hmmm, what is the more politically correct term...administrative assistant?), we (as in the teachers) decided to have a "snack food" day.  My favorite kind!

I decided to seek out one of my Pinterest dip recipes I had pinned.  When I saw this one again, I knew I had to make it.  So simple, make ahead, and few ingredients.  Gotta love that!

I "tested" a bite or two (no double dipping) before I took this to school.

And I quickly realized I could eat the whole bowl.

The next morning I did take it to school, got a few more chips' full of dip, then went on to class.

When I returned after lunch, my bowl was sitting there.  Empty. All gone.

Apparently others thought it was good too...

Ingredients:
16 oz sour cream (I did use light)
1 envelope Ranch dressing mix (the dry powder stuff)
1 cup shredded cheese (I used a lowfat sharp cheddar)
3 oz real bacon bits (used "bagged" bacon bits...REAL, not imitation)

Directions:
Stir ingredients together.

Refrigerate for 24 hours.

Serve with chips or crackers.

Yum...

Reba

No comments:

Post a Comment

Food for Thought (Comments)